WulfKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Minecraft server WulfKraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So you want to be unbanned.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wulfy424

Wulfy424

So you want to be unbanned. Empty
PostSubject: So you want to be unbanned.   So you want to be unbanned. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm truly sorry if you have to come to this section. You shouldn't even be here, you should be playing, unless you want to know what you need to do if you ever get banned. But if you can't play, because you are banned (Which sucks for you), then you need to make a plea. An example of a suck up would be:

Quote :
I want to be unbanned because I am TRULY SORRY!!! I didn't mean to do it, I just was mad at the time. I accept the fact that you don't have to rank me, you don't even have to help me much. Just please, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me back on the server?

But you don't have to be a suck up. Just state these in your plea:

What did you do to get banned?
Why you are sorry?
Why we should let you back in?
Why you did what you did to get banned?
What will you do if we let you back in?

A VERY BAD example of this would be:

Quote :
Hey yall I got banned cuz i greafed and yah so u shuld let me bak in plz because im awesome so yeah do it now.

So, a great example of a plea would be:

Quote :
Hey, I got banned because I griefed. I'm not going to say I didn't mean to, but now I realize that greifing only causes banning. If I could, can be please be allowed back on the server? That would be nice. I'm sorry. If I do come back, I promise not to greif, and to build only.
Back to top Go down

So you want to be unbanned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WulfKraft :: Help :: Unban Pleas-
Jump to: