WulfKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Minecraft server WulfKraft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW TO: Apply for a rank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandeh

Pandeh

HOW TO: Apply for a rank Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO: Apply for a rank   HOW TO: Apply for a rank EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 pm

To apply for a rank on the minecraft server (Builder, Adv, etc) then you have to create a new topic, explaining why you deserve the rank, and the moderators/administrators will vote or decide wether or not you really deserve the rank.

Example of a BAD application:

A Douchebag wrote:
hey 'yall, i deserve adv cause i am on the server sometimes, and im pretty epic at building afro
That's bad because he didn't explain why very clearly, and it was just kinda..douchey.

A BETTER application:

Chuck Norris wrote:
I think I should be SuperOp because I am on the server at least every day, I ban many griefers, and people respect me and I am good friends with the owner, and blablabla(other good stuff) and finally, if I DON'T get SuperOp, I will personally roundhouse kick all of you.
It's not picture perfect, but you should understand what you should basically say.

But I'm an op on another server! - That excuse will not work. We don't care how many servers you're an op on, you still aren't here. Feel free to include it in your application, its just asking like that on the server will get you nowhere.

Lastly, do not make arrogant comments about yourself or blown up opinions. Be true and to the point when you make the application, and you will get your rank (if you are worthy).

I know the quotes are hard to read, just highlight them and you can read them better d=

Happy...Uh....Building!
Back to top Go down

HOW TO: Apply for a rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WulfKraft :: Help :: Rank Requests-
Jump to: